Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Sunday, July 25

Une Changement de projet

A change of plan



Just as I brushed off the dirt in my eyes and get that annoying screensaver I way, I saw an email with "Visa Issue" in the subject line. This comes like a cold freeze in a hot summer morning. The title is enough to give me the worries, since we have planned this so well and it's just four more days, and I should be in Japan working. The truth revealed itself as I clicked into the contents, I was told to postpone my flight to Japan until early September due to the increasing restriction to foreign laborers from Japan Immigration.

"What now!" I said to myself. Has God changed his plan for me? I have opened my heart and mind trying to discern His will as to what I'll be doing in future. I know I've been bad, but I've also surrendered all my life to Him. I've genuflected in solemnity seeking His divine intevention.
God help me be strong and cease the worries inside of me. Keep me from harm and save me from my enemies. I pray this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home