Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Monday, July 26

Une bonne bas

A new low



Last night I went to Activebalance office and had a delicious hakka noodles soup in Yap's office. He must have seen an unspirited soul, that he started pepping me with those "not-to-worry" wisdom. There's more to life than worrying. I met Nelson afterwards, he came down to take come translation work from AB (Chinese to English). I left AB at 7:30 straight to Vicky's place and stopped at nearby shop to buy her some "Guotie", I also picked a huge slice of watermelon to ease this summer day's heat. We sat at table, me on my watermelon, and V on her Guotie watching HBO.

After I did her PC an update, I hoped to see something in my mailbox. I checked, and I checked. But...Nada....I still checked early this morning and still no news from Japan. This has been a great test of my patience and faith. I dressed up and walked out from the apartment reciting Our Fathers and Hail Mary subconsciously. I rode my bike to work. I'm praying things will change for the better today.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home