Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Sunday, December 1

My deaths or my lives?

To think about it, I've been living extra life from the grace of God this past few years. I've died several times before. When I was a child, I was infected by dengue fever, even the doctor has given up and ran away from the village where we lived. But luckily it was Pui Chau Li, a master Chinese medicine who cured me.

Then there was a time I went out with my gang of youngsters to Singkawang in my adolescent. I lost their guides and went to the wrong street direction in Singkawang on my dad's vespa. I was caught and brought to police station where I tried to bribe my way out and did. It was so late and throttled full speed home and on one of the bridge near Parit Baru, the Vespa went slow motion into the air and when it touched down, I almost lost my grip of the steer and almost fell off to the ground. But I didn't. By the grace of God, I slowed down and was able to make it home that night.

Another round of event with the Vespa was during my high school days, on once of the Chinese new year we went up to Poteng montain on that vespa, and was able to make it down too, just right after we got to the plain road, the rear wheel went off and I fell to the ground, and lucky enough, My parents just passed by and saw the event and helped me out. If the wheel has gone off before it reached the plain road, my body should be pierced by the sharp bamboo trees an the foot of the mountain.

The other death I can count was when I lost my job in 2015 after RBS decides to pull out from Japan and our headcount was cut. That nearly killed all my life spirits until I was able to land on my next job a few months later at IBM. I've lived off so many deaths. So If anytime I shall die, I shall be willing, for I've been living on borrowed time.

Tokyo 2019/12/2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home