Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Tuesday, July 27

Un autre changement

Another Change



I changed my flight schedule and postpone it to August 29, I signed necessary papers for job transfer. Just as I fixed this flight ticket, Jenny called saying that I have to leave one week after my formal departure from the company. Jenny gave me a number of Foreign Police Dept and ask me to call them if I can make any further deal with them should I want to stay longer.

An email from Yap this afternoon soothed my troubled heart. A formal invitation to come to work in Taipei office starting August 1 Tuesday. Was strongly told to be well attired at work since my previous work did not require me to do so. I need to settle these few things tomorrow. I start calling this Foreign Police office and ask them about my extension and situation.

I pray that things will work out just right. All things will fall into place under the magnificent work of the Lord. I only need on word. FAITH.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home