Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Sunday, March 14

Le gameclub a l'Alleycats

Nouvel chapitre


Today, due to the nignag we had over the unpleasant service at 雙魚 [shuangyu cafe], for the first time, the game club was held at the Alleycats. I called Alleycats today to confirm whether they would open earlier just to accomodate us. Alleycat's boss gave us a green lights, and I told Rob, and Kimichen to meet there. Imani and Okami came later. I also saw a short sight of mangalica calling on just to say hi as he couldn't find a place to park his car. Erick came for a while enjoying his pizza and a match of Chinese Squabble with me.

We had a game of CLUE, and the English Squabble. I didnot make much word today as all players are getting good at Squabbling. I only got a "BREVET" from verb, a "TACKLED" from tacked, and a "PHONE" from nope, that's the best I could maintain. The food is pretty good. I had a sip of hot south african tea which smell of special herbs and spice. I had my beef and rocotta Calzione. It tasted good. We had a plate for two. Vicky was enjoying the meal while helping me at CLUE.

We stepped out of Alleycat a little after 7:00 pm and went down to Yongkang st for snacks. We stopped at Monster ICE and had a hot ginger sweet potato soup. After that we caught our 311 at Xinyi xinsheng intersection and get our way back to our place.


在 ALLEYCATS 開桌上型遊戲會


因為我們都對雙魚坊各方面的服務和態度有點不爽,今天的遊戲會就搬到 ALLEYCATS PIZZA 餐廳去。地點在麗水街靠近 MYKONOZ 希臘餐廳。我打了電話給 Alleycat 的老闆問他是否真的要為了我們提早在 4:00 下午開門。Alleycats 給了點頭,我就打給 Rob 和 Kimichen 教他們在那邊集合。IMANI 和 TYLER 後來也坐摩托車來了。我也有看到 MANGALICA 進來跟我們打招呼但是因為找不到停車位他沒辦法久留。ERIK 來一下下,咬著他的 PIZZA 邊跟我玩中文拼字尋寶。


我們開始玩 CLUE 遊戲在接玩英文 SQUABBLE。我今天做不了什麼好字因為大家都很強。我只有從 "VERB" 拿到 "BREVET",從 "TACKED" 拿到 "TACKLED",和從 "NOPE" 那倒 "PHONE"。今天的晚餐也不錯。我喝了南非的茶,有很多濃濃的香味。我吃了牛肉加 rokotta 的 CALZONE (包型的 PIZZA)。我跟 VICKY 吃一盤。VICKY 說很好吃而我繼續玩 CLUE。


我們 7:00 晚上離開 ALLEYCATS 並走到永康街逛逛。我們還到 MONSTER ICE 那邊喝了一碗薑母蕃薯湯。喝完了這個我們就坐 311 回我們家。


ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home