Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Wednesday, July 28

Dieu nous monte

God is watching us




So, I went to the Foreign Affair Police (FAP) this morning with a twisted feeling of worries and all. I approached the information and inquired them on what I need to do. I filled the Multiple Purpose ARC Application form and attached it with a copy of my contract revocation letter. Just as I was ready to submit my papers, I saw Casey's wife, Yi-ping. She's now working at the FAP. I approached her and she told me to wait in the line for she's serving an old lady with their papers.
When she'd done with that, I came back at her and told her my situation. I was told to leave 7 days after the date of contract revocation with my previous employer. Hence I have bought a ticket for August 29, I intend to stay in Taiwan for another month. She took my papers to her supervisor, and had it stamped for me. Further she reassured me that there shouldn't be any problem now. I can stay up till the date on my flight ticket.

Earlier I was praying on the way in the MRT, everytime my worries sets it, I recite the prayer taught to me as a child. Now I think my prayers are answered. Everything just falls in to place in God's hand.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home