Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Wednesday, March 17

Croyez vouz a Dieu

Trust the Lord


Yesterday was hectic. I arrived in the office with a bunch of deadlines to accomplished. Conversion. Pretranslation. Conversion. Wordcount. What else. I manage to settle my last item of wordcount at 12:30 and rushed to 南京東路捷運站 [Nanking E Rd] MRT station to meet Gus, Leo, and Ben. We gathered at "Books and Coffee" at the corner across the MRT exit. It's the fourth meeting I had with them. I really feel great to be able to have a regular prayer meeting again like it was back in Jakarta. Back to my systems. After the usual sermon and scriptural reading, we had a simple meal there. Leo invited me for a one-on-one outside the premise. He'd like to find out what my impression or thoughts about Opus Dei. I said I really have no reservation against it. I'm all in for the weekly session of prayer. I know I've not been living in accordance to the church in recent episode of my life, however, I still have Jesus at the center of my heart and am trying best to let God put order into my life. Yeah the sermon of the day was about "ORDER", I keep on listening, but I had my own opinions about order and chaos. Too much of 老子 [Laozi] philoshophy I guess.

Anyway I pointed out to Leo that we might need more individual prayers and sharing aside from the weekly cathechism. I think I sometimes need someone to talk to, about my problems, my concerns, and my difficulties. Well it's all my my my again. Selfish lad. I told him that I had to admit in the past. When I prayed so much for myself. It didn't much come true, but when I prayed for others, many were granted. Well life goes on. I goes I just have to learn the rope myself while young. I have to feel reality bites myself. Take bitter pill myself. Well I'll keep on praying. Though life has posed so much uncertainties and worries. The only direction I can heed is from the Lord.

At home, I was voice-chatting with Merlin from Israel who wanted to learn Chinese. He suggested I can trade Chinese with his Hebrew and Russki. I did not feel the intense need to be well-versed in any or these language though, but what the heck. I'm a language lover no? I tried to put two to two on Hebrew alphabetic symbol, keyboard assignment, and their audible sounds. It's hard for me to grasp any right-to-left languges. I wish to map Hebrew, Arabic and their sounds together. Like I said. I only want to have some sort of basic knowledge of them. I do not picture myself as to be able to speak those languages like native speakers.



信上帝


昨天實在太忙。我到了辦公室之後,就有一大堆的工作需要我去完成。轉檔。翻譯。轉檔。算字數。還有呢。終於在 12:30 把所有項目搞定了,就跑到南京東路捷運站附近的『BOOKS AND COFFEE』跟 GUS, LEO, 和 BEN 聚會。這是第四次的聚會。我真的非常高興能夠每個禮拜有慣例的聚會。就像回到往日在椰城的生活一樣。當我聽了所有的佈道和聖經閱讀之後,我們就開始用餐。LEO 跟我面對面在外面聊天。他想知道我對 OPUS DEI 的感想。我說我沒有什麼不滿意的。我全心支持這麼一個好聚會。因為我知道,我最近的生活也沒有完全按照教堂教的正道。但是在我心目中,還是有耶穌。我儘量讓上帝把我的生活規律化。對啊。。。今天的佈道是跟『規律』有關。我有聽進去,但是我也有自己的想法對於規律和混亂。可能太多老子的想法了啦。


無論如何,我建議 LEO 除了每個禮拜的佈道,我們可能需要祈禱和分享。我想我有時候需要跟人家討論一些事情,問題或困境。又是『我 我 我 我』了。這個自私的死傢伙(沒錯)。我跟他說以前我為自己禱告無法成真。但是如果我為了別人禱告時,往往都成真。嗯。。。生活就是這樣。我只是要自己慢慢摸。面對現實的痛苦。嚐試苦味的藥丸。嗯。。。我繼續禱告。雖然生活變化萬千,許多煩愁,我只能往上帝指示的那個方向走。


在家,我跟以色列的 MERLIN 語音交談。他想學中文。他建議我跟他語言交換。我可以跟他交換希伯來語和俄羅斯話。我沒有怎麼大的需求,想學那些語言,但是,我認為自己是語言之迷,所以多學一些,也沒關係。我認真的把希伯來語的字母,鍵盤按鍵,和聲音對起來。對我而言,右到左的語言實在很難。我想把希伯來語,阿拉伯語,和他的聲音通通連結起來。我說過。我只是想知道一些基本知識,並沒有想過,有一天會流暢地說這些語言。


ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home