Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Friday, July 30

Le Jour Dernier

The last day



Yesterday, I woke up early and went to the FAP again to get my Passport chopped with Valid Until date. With that, I shall be allowed to stay until August 31. I was relieved when I left FAP and went back to the office. I gave last training and refreshment of all the job transfer to the new baton holder. I packed up my things, all those little memories on the desktop and deleted personal files on the PC. I wrote a short message on IPmsg and bid everyone "Farewell" then I went to the President office to thank him for whatever he's done over the last four years I've been with them. Without tears, without sad look, I left the the office with new enlightenment. I've grown a bit ever since. Last time I left my job, it was full of hard feelings.


2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices for the velcros were about 350 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 230 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home