Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Tuesday, August 31

Aller prendre mon visa
Picking up my Visa

The moment of truth has just arrived. I went to the interchange assoc. today buy bus 288 from in front of our office to 南京東路[nanking east rd]. I walked thru the hot sunny day and the debris of burned incense and and paper money in the air. When I got there, it was crowded with multitude of people already. I stood in line for counter no 2 and showed them my receipt upon my turn. I waited there for about 20 minutes and my name was called. I went to counter no. 1 to pick up the visa and paid the NT. 900 fee. I walked back to the bus stop and headed back to the office. Praise the Lord! Everything had worked out now. I can have a safety trip to Japan on Thursday now.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home