Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Sunday, August 22

Un Karaoke avec les nouvel associes
A karaoke night out with the coworkers


For somewhat a short time working together in Taipei, we had sort of a celebration of a new team and a farewell for me the other night. We got off work at 7:00 and walked down Holiday Karaoke near Keelong road across Tonghua nightmarket. I walked with Michelle, Tina, and Yap and we got a nice 包廂 [baoxiang] in 103. The food at the bar was as you can eat. Once I got in, I saw a list of 張菲[zhangfei]'s latest English songs on the monitor, so I just clicked them for a try. Then along came, Smoke gets in your eyes, Strangers in the night, Volare, and so forth. I don't look as old as I sang though. I'm fans of Sinatra, Elvis, and Paul Anka. Hey, I just learned that Sinatra is called 法郎克辛[falangkexin] , I'm not sure I gave you the right Kanji, but that's how it sounds in Chinese.

After we sat for 10 minutes, Fiona entered with the VIP card she borrowed from a friend so we could get a huge discount. Vicky got off work a bit late and joined us a while later, I walked up the pavements to show her in. Tina's hubby, Allen and their kid, Lonlon, also joined us in a bit.
We all had our picked of songs. Only Yap didn't get to sing. I don't know why he want to keep, the stature of the posture. He was humming though, but he's told us prior to coming that he would only be watching instead of singing. Lonlon was a star that night, he repeated おじさんの時計「ojisan no tokei」-Grandfather's clock twice and was really good at memorising the kana displayed on subtitle. I had quite some songs myself struggling with some Taiwanese songs too. I did quite well on 愛情限時信 [aicheng hanshiphoey] and enjoy the clip of Wubai and Wanfang doing somewhat like Indonesian dangdut's act.

We left at 12 sharp, Allan drove his family home, Yap took a cab down back to Fuxin, and we four took a cab back to Vicky's place. The two girls Fiona and Michelle live faraway across 淡水[tamshui], they asked Vicky for a favor to stay over that night and Vicky just gave them a green light. Once I got back at Vicky's place, I fixed myself a Vodka, and relaxed on the couch. I felt a bit sleepy so, I get a shower and turned in earlier. In the interlude of of dreams, I could still heard these girls gigling in the living room for whatever short conversation they had.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home