Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Thursday, August 5

La réunion de x-associé
X-Coworker's Reunion

We've been messaging eachother before to arrange a reunion on msn. Nelson had great idea to have a small get together. I rode out from my offiice at 7:30 down to 復興北路 [fuxingbeilu], I stopped at 門卡迪[menkadi] restaurant then while I was walking over to Breeze plaza when I saw coming Nelson on his bike. We finally met May and Cia at Breeze's lobby. They've changed a lot. They're more office-ladylike now.
We walked back to 門卡迪 while Nelson made a call to Chini to see whether she can come an join us. Chini showed up 15 minutes later, almost at the same time we got a table reserved. We sat down at the service from the waiter and start ordering our dinner. Nelson had some porkleg, mine is a prawn and fish, May was having chicken, while Cia ordered a macaroni. I chatted for hours and reminisce on the time we worked at our previous company, discerning about our own plan in the future. Nelson is working at an AV company now. May's still doing translation, Cia's changed profession to marketing officer and Chini just loved the freedom of being freelancer. Chini has a lot of plan in her mind. She wants to live in Kaohsiung for a while, she planned to work and live in Japan, a trip to study in German is also in her agenda. She's a very active girl. Aside from all her work, she's playing volleyball around the world with her team.

I asked them to give me an honest professional advice. Nelson thought I need to improve my attention span. Chini thinks I need to deliver more complete works. I took all this in my heart, and vow to improve myself in the future no matter where I am.

We parted and departed when the waiter told us that they were closing. I picked up some bakeries then went straight back.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home