Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Wednesday, August 4

嘿咻嘿咻
heixiuheixiu

This is a slang in Chinese which means "Having sex." Here's my theory of it's origin which might be wrong of course. I think it comes form Shinchan (くれよんしんちゃん[kureyonshinchan])comic on TV. When Shinchan's parents where doing it in the room. Shinchan ask what they were doing and his mom told her 嘿咻嘿咻[heixiuheixiu], which later adopt a new meaning to mean "having sex." Perhaps, what Shinchan's mom said in Japanese was "ひそひそ[hisohiso]” which means "Secret" in Japanese.
It sounds similar to me, so I suspect 嘿咻嘿咻[heixiuheixiu] is just a Chinese transliteration of ひそひそ[hisohiso], which is very creative.

ax

-----------
Comments

I don't think that origin is right.
hisohiso is a whispering sound, and doesn't necessarily mean "secret"

taka

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I say Hey-Show when I try to lift up a heavy stuff with my hands though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home