Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Tuesday, August 24

Avoir eu un Typhoon en Taipei
Got a Typhoon in Taipei


Got a call last night from Fiona refraining me from going to work today. Just what a need, to break loose from work. Got up late this morning at the chitchat of my two aunts. I joined them for a early tea and chatter on about life, past, family, friends, old buddies, trips, and all. Cousin meijie's girl Yinxu is getting better from her fever. My brother John got a fever and is recovering. My cousin Daniel in Jakarta got an car accident and is recovering from head injury. Youngest aunt in Hongkong got into hospital after a long trip back from 廣東[Guangdong]. Andre's wife gonna give birth to a baby boy early September and is worrying one thing or another like fish out of water. My sister Sing acted up again. Unhappy with her work and thinking of going back to the village again. Dad doesn't want her to come back, but she keeps on giving us headache with her overly pampered behaviour. I'm leaving soon this weekend to よこはま[Yokohama]. Me and the world around me are changing at bullet fire speed. I sometimes feel restless. Of course I can use a day off, but it's not as much as work as usual. I still like going back to work and fill my purpose.

Later, I got a call from cousin meijie, asking me to come over to fix her PC. It was some connection problem. They couldn't get online because they've installed wrong program for win2k for a winxp machine. I came over and removed the program and they were safely online again. I was supposed to fix another PC today from last night convoy with Lim. But the girl didn't call this morning to ask me to come and pick up her PC. So I guess it's an annulment for me.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home