Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Sunday, August 22

Au cinema pour "I, Robot"
To the theatre for "I, Robot"

I spent saturday and sunday with vicky. We had a splendor of sushii on saturday, and today, we soothed our palate with as you can eat delight from Pizza Hut. Yeah! I had enough rest today. I woke up at around 12:00, and lazed around on the couch watching HBO and Chinese drama. I think Vicky might have woke up earlier. Hey, I woke up this morning with dreams of number. I quickly called Vicky to hit the numbers down into her mobile 0nce I got up. She did as told and we gonna buy lottery on that this week. After a pizzaful of stomach, we walked down CKS memorial hall for sightseeing and the down to Taipei City Hall to see some Hakka celebration of 義民節 [yiminjie], I'm not sure what kind of celebration is that, but it involves the slaughering of 神豬 [shenzhu], so called God's pig. Pig they feed so well and so fat they put to competition every year. The person who has the heaviest pig wins the competition and got all the medals and cash. He then, gives the pig as an offering to God, for peace and prosperity in the country.

From there we walked to Warner's Village and lined up for a ticket. We decided to watch "I, Robot" over "Bourne Supremacy" coz Vicky has almost no recall of the first Bourne she watched.
We got not too good at seat at third row from the the screen. It was a good science fiction movie, good actor, good FX, but left nothing to be remembered once we left theatre.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home