Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Thursday, August 26

Une autre délai
Another delay

I kept on pushing the girl at EZTravel to send me my airline receipt thru fax yesterday, while multitaskingly skype Motokura-san about my daily report and call Kishimoto-san about my arrival on Sunday. I couldn't get thru to Kishimoto, and Motokura-san helped me get thru to him from local line. A news come banging at me was that I need to put off my light to Sep 1, as they eventually got my Certificate of Eligibility from Japan Immigration Service. I quickly called back to EZtravel and informed them about my flight schedule changes. I got into quite a hassle since my ticket was only effective for July 1 to August 31. If I want to change the schedule for Sep 1, I need to pay for whatever difference in price and settle them at their ticket booth somewhere in 民生東路 [minsheng east rd] . I called Cathay to make sure I can change and eventually had the girl at EZ travel to temporarily change the flight date to Sep 2.

I shall be busy on Monday going to Foreign Affair Police here to explain about my overstay, and to the 交流協会 [kouryuu kyoukai] to apply for Working visa with the Certificate of Eligibility issued from Japan. I need to go to 民生東路 as well to get my new ticket. Once all this done, then, I can be relieved and start packing my stuff and get ready for my maiden flight to Japan. The only thing I heard from my coworker was 好事多磨 [haoshiduomo]--good things went thru many trials.

ax