Le Petit Journal d' AX

Carpe diem!
活在當下!
三川安敦-삼천안돈-मित्सुकव अंतोन-اسماعيل

Wednesday, September 1

Le dernier jour en Taipei
The last day in Taipei

Now my feelings are all mixed amongst the sadness of leaving behind those people dear at heart, the excitement to what I shall experience next in Japan, the fear of what might comes in the way, the worries for whatever all the uncertainties in the future and the conviction that God is watching me all the time. I went out of the office at 11:00 to 台灣企銀 [taiwan business bank] to buy some Yen for use in Japan. I got back to the office at about 12:00, grabbed my back, and went out again to Subber in 長春復興北路口[intersection of changchun and fuxinbei]. I met Damien there and told her to call Gus to let him know that we'd arrived. Gus Joined us in about 10 mins and we started ordering some hotdogs, made a short prayer and start having our lunch and catched up with eachother. We talked about my trip, Gus' project, and Damien's academic life. Damien left us at about 1:30 and Gus walked me to the bus stop after making a bank book printing at the corner of the street.

ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home